Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hey Momo :D

So we totally had a landmark in baby steps the other deay, on Tuesday, Ariella laughed. Thats right I said LAUGHED. I was so excited when I heard her I almost died. So this is how it happened. I was giving her a bath, and she kept farting in the water, which of course made little bubbles, well I was containing myself til she let a nice big one out,. it was like a little explosion! I burst out laughing, and than I heard her go 'hahaaaaa' :D:D:D:D My baby girl laughed. Chris says she has been laughing a lot lately. Of course she does it on the weekend when I work the most.

Augh the weekends. My jobs are just destroying the little social life I do have. But than it seems like no one wants to compromise with me either, which is very frustrating. For example we have been trying to get together with one of our friends, Chris knew the guy from te Army and I met his wife cuz we were pregnant around the same time. He works obviously in the military, and shes a stay at home mom (sniff lucky) Anyways so we have been trying to get together for awhile, we were going to go over their house yesterday, but I cancelled because they live almost an hour away so we would have to leave super early because my graveyard shifts started yesterday, so I told her on thursday that weekends are just not going to work for us, I mean not to be dramatic, I get about 5 hours sleep, thats friday night, saturday night, and sunday night combined. So in 72 hours I get about one work shift of sleep. Soemtimes I am lucky and get 2 or 3 more hours but not usually. So anyways, I told her the next day her husband has off during the week let us know, if we can swing it we will come by and see them.

Well her response was 'We dont do stuff on weekdays.' Um...ok? Im trying really hard to work something out, Im a working mother, I work about 60 hours a week, and we are still struggling. Im sorry if I cant just magically go on NO sleep during the weekends so I can hang for 2 or less hours. grr. I wish I had more friends. Ive come to realize, I dont have any friends here. I mean Sara is a good friend, I have known her for 5-6 years, I trust her enough to leave my daughter with, but she too, is a working mother. We do get togther and have mommy days, but not alot. Which is fine. It just irritates me that someone who gets to stay home all day with their daugheter, and make craft bows to sell online (which are relaly cute though :P) doesnt have any consideration for my schedule.

Oh well I guess huh. So far today I have made $800 today at work. We are having our designers come down to sign their pieces, so we are selling 'special pieces' for the event, that fund has gone up to $7660. My boss is really excited, and ow I am too, because she told me if we make this months goal, we will gt a bonus in our paycheck!! Oh YEAH! Thats what I LIVE for..that will be our christmass shopping money haha. So im excited.

I work at walgreens tonight. boo. But I decided last night, I went to work with the mindset of, I dont care what time it is, or what time it feels like, doesnt matter if it feels like I have been here for years, just deal and dont worry about it til the next person comes on shift. By doing so, last nights shift went by so fast. Before I know it, it was 8 am and I was off!! So go me Im excited. 2 mor shifts left mwhaha.

Oh I wont be at church in the morning, I get off at walgreens at 8:30 am and than I work at swarovski at 1030 am. Just enough time to change and go to my other job haha. But I wioll be at church in the evening because I get off at work at 4.30pm.

And now for the much waited for pics of the princess :D

Love you xoxox

My baby girl in her jogging outfit :P
Tummy time! (well it was but she got fussy,so it became back time)
She was practising her standing up with her daddy


Ok so I had some videos too, but Im on the work computer and the only way to get then in here is to download them from my email, and I cant do that here. so those are 'to come' haha. ttyl

No comments: